Thursday, February 01, 2007

Boskone 44

I just wanted to mention that I'll be showing some of my original work at Boskone 44 from Feb. 16-18 in Boston, Mass. It's been a number of years since I've shown anything there and it'll be nice to participate in the art show again. If you haven't been to a Boskone art show before, you are missing something special. All I'll say about the artists who exhibit there is that they were a great inspiration to me when I first dreamed of becoming an illustrator of Science Fiction and Fantasy art, and an illustrator in general.
Also, you may want to visit SFRevu this month where I had the great pleasure to be interviewed by Gayle Surrette whom I met at World Fantasy in Tempe, Arizona 2 years ago.
Insert shameless plug here, but my newest piece is for Alexis Glynn Latner's novel, Hurricane Moon being published by Pyr. It should reach bookstores sometime around July I think. I'll be including the art on this site as soon as I find out where my cats have hidden my keyboard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home