Friday, October 14, 2005

Inspired Brilliance

You know, there are some moments in your day that you just need to kick back and laugh. I had about 5 minutes today to do just that. I would like to share what I found. Ordinarily I'd would have said that some people have wayyyy to much time on there hands, but this is not one of those times. The first one is a Matrix inspired ping-pong game. Truly, it is brilliant. You'll find it at Matrix Ping Pong

The second is actually two things. Classic movie shorts, ie: 30 seconds long, of War Of The Worlds and Jaws. Both starring cute little animated bunnies. You'll find them at Bunny War of the Worlds
Bunny Jaws

And third, Tom Cruise Kills Oprah. Nuff said. I laughed for days.
Tom Cruise Kills Oprah
That's about it for now. Enjoy. I really should get some work done now.
-B

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmmmm...if u think tht Oprah being killd iz funny, thn u hve sme majerr issus 2 wurk out. Tht's totes redikulus D!Lolz, I'm only plyin wit uuu:)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home